Sat, 20 Mar|
March - IN PERSON PRIVATE Hypnobirthing & Birth Preparation workshop
During this completely original, multi award-winning workshop we focus on how you want to FEEL during your pregnancy, babies birth, and during the post natal period. I want you to leave your workshop feeling calm, informed and confident.
Time & Location
20 Mar 2021, 10:00 – 17:30 GMT
Chatton, Park Farm, Chatton, Alnwick NE66 5RA, UK
About the Event
*Covid Safety* This workshop is held either in my covid secure venue (The Relaxation Room), which has a seperate entrance to the main house, or - if the weather is pleasant we can conduct the workshop outside in the garden of the Relaxation Room. A saffe social distancing will be adhered to at all times, and we will not need to make physical contact with each other at any point. Masks are not compulsary due to the nature of the breathing exercises we will be practicing.
Experience a selection of highly effective tools and techniques to allow yourself the space and opportunity to have a positive birth - taught by Jessica Ord, Hypnobirthing Practitioner & Evidence Based Birth Professional.
Held in my Relaxation Room in the heart of rural Northumberland (Chatton), the Positively Pregnant Hypnobirthing Workshops are easily accessible to anyone in the North East (20 minutes from Alnwick, 20 minutes from Berwick Upon Tweed). Because the in person workshop is held over 1 full day (10am - 5:30pm) , rather than small sessions spread across many weeks, it means that the workshop is perfect for anyone living between Newcastle Upon Tyne and Scotland.
What will you learn?
- About your birth Hormones & how they effect labour
- Hypnobirthing - I teach 5 original and uniquely simple techniques . These techniques are designed to help you feel calm and in control during labour, and to help you manage the intensity of sensations. We will also take a look at WHY the 'hyno' element is so important, and how it will MASSIVELY help you during labour.
- The physical side of Birth - Learn about the different stages of labour, what's ACTUALLY happening during a contraction, waters going, pushing - everything you could possibly need to know to feel prepared and confident!
- Your Birth Room (and getting there!) - making a perfect birth 'nest' that will help labour to progress smoothly
- Pain & Fear - how they're linked & how one causes the other
- Birth Partner - Forget sitting in the corner feeling like a 'spare part' - your partner will leave the day feeling confident and happy in how they can fully support you & be an essential part of your baby's birth.
- Physical Anchors - it's not all 'mind power', we'll be taking a look at the physical things you can do to feel instantly Zen during labour.
- Creating a Hypnobirthing routine to ensure you feel relaxed & confident in the lead up to giving birth.
- Focussing on how you want to FEEL in the coming weeks, months & during labour & thinking about what you can be doing to make that a reality.
- Birth Options & decisions - there can be so many different options when it comes to birth and interventions around birth. I'll help you start to look at these options & figure out whats right for YOU.
- Creating your Birth Plan(s)! We don't purely focus on you're 'plan A' here - we take a look at how you can make a birth plan which covers every eventuality - from water birth to Caesarean birth, we can make any situation a calm, loving and positive one.
- Finding evidence, research & reliable information to make your decisions around pregnancy & birth.
- Birth Rights - We take a look at these and give you the confidence to take your birth experience into your own hands.
- Assertiveness - Let's get you feeling cool & confident when it comes to expressing your wishes & choices around birth
- Language - how language can be used in a clinical environment & how it may affect the way you act
- A minimum of 7 hours of contact time with Jessica across the course of 1 day in the Positively Pregnant Relaxation Room (Chatton, Northumberland) - Sessions typically run from 10AM - 5:30/6PM with a break for lunch.
- A beautiful physical pack, to help aid your learning, including: a class workbook, Positively Pregnant affirmation card set - complete with twine & mini wooden pegs for hanging, a 'Hypnobirthing' door hanger, an empowering Positively Pregnant fridge magnet. A class workbook, and 'further reading' to digest at home.
- A selection of hand-made pregnancy safe aromatherapy goodies, including a 'calming oil' scent which we create together in class (Jessica is trained in aromatherapy) to aid your hypnobirthing, a bag of Lavender infused Pink Himalayan bath salts, and a bespoke 'Bump Butter' created by Retreat Remedies especially for Positively Pregnant clients.
- 10 Original Positively Pregnant Hypnobirthing MP3s for you to listen to throughout your pregnancy and during babies birth (Worth £8)
- 5 Highly effective Hypnobirthing techniques to help you minimise labour sensations & remain calm and relaxed during pregnancy & birth
- A set of digital Affirmations to save to your phone/ devices.
- The Positively Pregnant Digital Bundle - which includes a full write up of the course, sectioned into bitesize chunks, preparation tasks, further research & evidence for you to begin looking into your choices + much more!
- Access to the Positively POSTNATAL Digital Bundle once you're baby is here - includes new techniques, affirmations and MP3s for the postnatal year (worth £10)
- Ticket type
Private In person Workshop
This is a ticket for yourself and your birth partner for a private in person workshop.Price£260.00
- Ticket type
Deposit with payment plan
If you would prefer to book your course with a non refundable deposit please use this option. The remaining balance is due no later than 2 weeks before your workshop.Price£45.00
+£1.13 service fee+£1.13 service fee