Sun, 07 Aug|
Chatton Park Farm
August- GROUP IN PERSON Hypnobirthing & Birth Preparation classes
During these completely original, multi award-winning classes we focus on how you want to FEEL during your pregnancy, babies birth, and during the post natal period. With a max of 3 couples. Held across 2 Sundays - 7th & 14th August Location: Northumberland, NE665RA
Time & Location
07 Aug 2022, 10:00 – 14 Aug 2022, 15:00
Chatton Park Farm, Park Farm, Chatton, Alnwick NE66 5RA, UK
About the Event
10:00- 15:00 each day Dates:
Sunday 7th August
Sunday 14th August
Secure your place with a £50 deposit
Payment plan available:
1x £50 deposit
1 x £75 payment - 7th August
1x £75 payment - 7th September
Experience a selection of highly effective tools and techniques to allow yourself the space and opportunity to have a positive birth - taught by Jessica Ord, Hypnobirthing Practitioner & Evidence Based Birth Professional.
Held in my Relaxation Room in the heart of rural Northumberland (Chatton), the Positively Pregnant Hypnobirthing Workshops are easily accessible to anyone in the North East (20 minutes from Alnwick, 20 minutes from Berwick Upon Tweed). Sessions are from 10am - 3pm each day, spread over 2 consecutive weekends. Tea breaks & a 1/2 hour lunch break included in that time. Warm beverages and snacks provided.
What will you learn?
- About your birth Hormones & how they effect labour
- Hypnobirthing - I teach 5 original and uniquely simple techniques . These techniques are designed to help you feel calm and in control during labour, and to help you manage the intensity of sensations. We will also take a look at WHY the 'hyno' element is so important, and how it will MASSIVELY help you during labour.
- The physical side of Birth - Learn about the different stages of labour, what's ACTUALLY happening during a contraction, waters going, pushing - everything you could possibly need to know to feel prepared and confident!
- Your Birth Room (and getting there!) - making a perfect birth 'nest' that will help labour to progress smoothly
- Pain & Fear - how they're linked & how one causes the other
- Birth Partner - Forget sitting in the corner feeling like a 'spare part' - your partner will leave the day feeling confident and happy in how they can fully support you & be an essential part of your baby's birth.
- Physical Anchors - it's not all 'mind power', we'll be taking a look at the physical things you can do to feel instantly Zen during labour.
- Creating a Hypnobirthing routine to ensure you feel relaxed & confident in the lead up to giving birth.
- Focussing on how you want to FEEL in the coming weeks, months & during labour & thinking about what you can be doing to make that a reality.
- Birth Options & decisions - there can be so many different options when it comes to birth and interventions around birth. I'll help you start to look at these options & figure out whats right for YOU.
- Creating your Birth Plan(s)! We don't purely focus on you're 'plan A' here - we take a look at how you can make a birth plan which covers every eventuality - from water birth to Caesarean birth, we can make any situation a calm, loving and positive one.
- Finding evidence, research & reliable information to make your decisions around pregnancy & birth.
- Birth Rights - We take a look at these and give you the confidence to take your birth experience into your own hands.
- Assertiveness - Let's get you feeling cool & confident when it comes to expressing your wishes & choices around birth
- Language - how language can be used in a clinical environment & how it may affect the way you act.
- The ‘fourth trimester’ - the first 40 days following birth & basic infant care, as well as new parent care.
- A minimum of 10 hours of contact time with Jessica in person.
- A beautiful physical pack, to help aid your learning.
- A selection of hand-made pregnancy safe aromatherapy goodies
- 10 Original Positively Pregnant Hypnobirthing MP3s for you to listen to throughout your pregnancy and during babies birth (Worth £8)
- 5 Highly effective Hypnobirthing techniques to help you minimise labour sensations & remain calm and relaxed during pregnancy & birth
- A set of digital Affirmations to save to your phone/ devices.
- Free access to the The Positively Pregnant Video Course
- Access to the Positively POSTNATAL Digital Bundle once you're baby is here - includes new techniques, affirmations and MP3s for the postnatal year (worth £10)
- Ticket type
GROUP workshop ticket
This is for an IN PERSON workshop with up to 3 other couples. This ticket is for both yourself and your birth partner.Price£200.00
- Ticket type
Select this option to pay a non refundable deposit for your classes.Price£50.00