October - Online Birth Preparation & Hypnobirthing course
Time & Location
About the Event
This full Birth Preparation workshop can be booked on either a Private or Group bassis. Please select the basis on which you would like to experience your workshop; if the option to book privately is there - it is available :-) If your chosen date is not available on a private basis, and you would prefer this personalised approach, please do get in touch to see if an alternative date can be arranged.
Day 1: 10:30-12:30, lunch break, 1:30-2:30pm
Day 2: 10:30 - 12:30
During the course of this 2 day virtual face to face workshop yourself and your birth partner will learn all you need to know about the physiology of birth, and how your mindset, emotions, environment and the choices you make can make all the difference when it comes to how you experience labour.
Become confident in navigating the maternity system, knowing which choices are available to you and how to communicate effectively with your care providers.
You'll learn all about:
- Your birth hormones & how they influence birth
- What is physically happening during labour & how you can help your body
- The stages of labour - what to expect & what you can be doing during each 'stage'
- Techniques and ways of helping labour progress, feel more manageable & allow you to feel calm and in control
- How your birth partner can become a huge and important part of your babies birth
- Writing your birth plan
- Your rights and choices when it comes to birth & pregnancy
Accessed via Zoom.
For more details on the course please CLICK HERE
- Online Tickets (Group)£140£1400£0
- Deposit with payment plan£45+£1.13 Service fee£45+£1.13 Service fee0£0
- Online Ticket (Private)£190£1900£0