January PRIVATE Hypnobirthing & Birth Preparation workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
During the course of this workshop yourself and your birth partner will learn all you need to know about the physiology of birth, and how your mindset, emotions, environment and the choices you make can make all the difference when it comes to how you experience labour. Run by Hypnobirthing Practitioner & Evidence Based Birth Professional, Jessica Ord.
This workshop will take you from feeling anxious and scared about giving birth - to feeling calm, confident and in control... excited even!
You'll learn all about:
- Your birth hormones & how they influence birth
- What is physically happening during labour & how you can help your body
- The stages of labour - what to expect & what you can be doing during each 'stage'
- Techniques and ways of helping labour progress, feel less painful & allow you to feel calm and in control
- How your birth partner can become a huge and important part of your babies birth
- Writing your birth plan & understanding all of the choices and options available to you.
- Your rights and choices when it comes to birth & pregnancy
Accessed via Zoom.
This private in person course Includes:
- 7 hours of contact time with Jessica across the course of 1 day in the Positively Pregnant Relaxation Room (Chatton, Northumberland)
- A beautiful physical pack, to help aid your learning, including a class workbook, printed affirmation cards complete with string and mini pegs for hanging (worth £10) , a 'Hypnobirthing' door hanger, an empowering fridge magnet, hand-made pregnancy safe aromatherapy goodies - including a bespoke 'calming oil' which we will create in class together - Jessica is trained in aromatherapy!, a bag of Lavender & Rose infused Pink Himalayan bath salts, and a 'Retreat Remedies' bespoke Bump Butter - all to aid in your relaxation and hypnobirthing practice.
- 10 Original Positively Pregnant Hypnobirthing MP3s for you to listen to throughout your pregnancy and during babies birth (Worth £8)
- 5 Highly effective Hypnobirthing techniques to help you minimise labour sensations & remain calm and relaxed during pregnancy & birth
- The Positively Pregnant Digital Bundle (worth £40) - which includes a full write up of the course, sectioned into bitesize chunks, preparation tasks, further research & evidence for you to begin looking into your choices + much more!
- 1 FREE pass to join our weekly Pregnancy Group - a weekly Zoom meet up for mums to be from Northumberland & the North East.
- Access to the Positively POSTNATAL Digital Bundle once you're baby is here - includes new techniques, affirmations and MP3s for the postnatal year (worth £10)
- Sold OutPrivate In Person Workshop£260£2600£0