Sun, 01 Nov|
PRIVATE October - In Person/ Online Birth Preparation & Hypnobirthing course
The bestselling Positively Pregnant course. Learn all you need to know in order to prepare confidently for a positive birth experience. This will be a private course for just yourself and your birth partner(s) Option to be either Online or In person.
Time & Location
01 Nov 2020, 10:00 – 17:30
Chatton, Chatton Park Farm, Chatton, Alnwick, Ne665ra
About the Event
In this completely original workshop we focus on how you want to FEEL during your pregnancy, babies birth, and during the post partum period. I want you to leave your workshop feeling calm, informed and confident. Experience a selection of highly effective tools and techniques to allow yourself the space and opportunity to have a positive birth.
Held in my Relaxation Room in the heart of rural Northumberland (Chatton), the Positively Pregnant Hypnobirthing Workshops are easily accessible to anyone in the North East (20 minutes from Alnwick, 20 minutes from Berwick Upon Tweed).
This is a GROUP workshop, with spaces limited to just 2 couples to ensure social distancing measures are able to happen.
What will you learn?
- Birth Hormones & how they effect labour
- Hypnobirthing Techniques - I teach 5 original and uniquely simple techniques - including Mindfulness, Yoga Breath inspired, Anchoring, deep relaxation and numbing.
- The physiology of Birth - Stages of labour with OOMPH!
- Your Birth Room (and getting there!) - making a perfect birth 'nest' that will help labour to progress smoothly
- Pain & Fear - how they're linked & how one causes the other
- Birth Partner - how they can feel confident & an essential part of your baby's birth
- Physical Anchors - it's not all 'mind power', we'll be taking a look at the physical things you can do to feel instantly Zen during labour
- Creating a Hypnobirthing routine to ensure you feel relaxed & confident
- Focussing on how you want to FEEL in the coming weeks, months & during labour
- Birth Options & decisions
- Creating your Birth Plan
- Finding evidence, research & reliable information
- Birth Rights
- Assertiveness - Let's get you feeling cool & confident when it comes to expressing your wishes & choices around birth
- Language - how language can be used in a clinical environment & how it may affect the way you act
- 6 hours of contact time with Jessica across the course of 1 day in the Positively Pregnant Relaxation Room (Chatton, Northumberland)
- A beautiful physical pack, to help aid your learning, including a class workbook, printed affirmation cards, a 'Hypnobirthing' door hanger, an empowering fridge magnet, pregnancy sample goodies & a bespoke stages of labour bead string to use as an anchor.
- An 'essential reading' book (either 'The Positive Birth book' by Milli Hill, or Aims 'Am I allowed' book)
- 10 Original Positively Pregnant Hypnobirthing MP3s for you to listen to throughout your pregnancy and during babies birth (Worth £8)
- 5 Highly effective Hypnobirthing techniques to help you minimise labour sensations & remain calm and relaxed during pregnancy & birth
- A set of beautiful Affirmation cards (worth £10 in the PP shop) (You'll also get these in digital form for your phone.
- The Positively Pregnant Digital Pack (worth £40) - which includes a full write up of the course, sectioned into bitesize chunks, preparation tasks, further research & evidence for you to begin looking into your choices + much more!
- 1 FREE pass to join our weekly Pregnancy Relaxation Group - a weekly Zoom meet up for mums to be from Northumberland & the North East.
- Access to the Positively POSTNATAL Digital Pack once you're baby is here - includes new techniques, affirmations and MP3s for the postnatal year (worth £10)
- Continued and ongoing support from Jessica personally, throughout your pregnancy & postnatally.
The Relaxation Room, Chatton, Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66 5RA
A payment plan is available with a £45 deposit, and the remaining balance due at least 2 weeks prior to your workshop commencing (either in stages or all at once).
- Ticket type
Private In person Workshop
This workshop is an in person group workshop, limited to just 1 couple in order to maintain social distancing and Covid health and safety regulations.Price£250.00
- Ticket type
Deposit with Payment plan
Please chose this option if you would prefer to pay a non refundable deposit with the balance due no later than 2 weeks prior to your workshop commencing.Price£45.00
+£1.13 service fee+£1.13 service fee
- Ticket type
If you would feel more comfortable doing your private course over Zoom video link, please use this option. You will be posted a lovely package full of learning materials and goodies ahead of your workshop.Price£190.00